Jennifer-White

Jennifer White's debut porn appearance took place in January 2009. She filmed her very first performance in her debut on the Vivid film Brand New Faces (2009). Jennifer White, in an interview with Adult DVD Talk from October 2015, revealed she was apprehensive about filming her debut in the industry. The first time I shot was for Vivid's Brand New Faces. Alex Gonz. I was smoking marijuana prior to the event and it gave me the worst mouth of cotton ever. Because I couldn't speak, it caused me to be much more anxious. Giving a blowjob while having the mouth covered in cotton isn't recommended. To be honest, I do not smoke prior to scenes. Jennifer White's pornstar stage name was chosen due to Snow White as her favorite Disney princess as well as the fact that she was able to choose the name of a normal girl. Jennifer White says it herself. My name definitely needed to sound more like an actual person since I'm like the girl next door or as I like to call it, the whore next door. My acquaintances and I would affirm that all girls look exactly like Jennifer which is where that came from. When I was a young girl, Snow White had always been my most fav Disney Princess. Everyone used to tell me when I was small that I resembled Snow White.

Jennifer-White Jennifer-White Jennifer-White Jennifer-White Jennifer-White Jennifer-White

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Necar Zadegan and Millie Brady

Adrienne Barbeau measurements, bio, height, weight, shoe and bra size

Lets read more about Almila Ada